You are here

Minimal damage in tractor fire

Pinetta Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to a tractor fire at 482 Epazote Street on Wednesday, May 20 around 11:45 a.m. Buddy Hutto was using his tractor at Everett Farms at when it caught on fire. He was burned on the hand when he disconnected the fuel line. According to the report, the fire appears to have started due to an electrical short.

[inpost_fancy thumb_width="200" thumb_height="200" post_id="2339" thumb_margin_left="0" thumb_margin_bottom="0" thumb_border_radius="2" thumb_shadow="0 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)" id="" random="0" group="0" border="" show_in_popup="0" album_cover="" album_cover_width="200" album_cover_height="200" popup_width="800" popup_max_height="600" popup_title="Gallery" type="fancy" sc_id="sc1433345293583"]

1. Photo By Jessie R. Box, May 20, 2015 Buddy Hutto’s tractor caught fire as he was working at Everett Farms on Wednesday, May 20 around 11:45 a.m.

Share this:

Related posts

error: right click disabled!!