The Madison County High School Cowboys Varsity football team played against the Hamilton County Trojans on Friday, Oct. 9 at 7 p.m. at Boot Hill. The Cowboys were victorious against the Trojans with a final score of 41-6. Patrick Brown had a tremendous performance during the game with a total of 671 yards won at an average of 6.3. Brown also had nine touchdowns. Kentwan Daniels was not far behind with a total of 575 yards ran and an average of 8.3. Daniels made four touchdowns. Teryon Henderson made three touchdowns, while Zamuary Page scored 2. Kenny McQuay made one touchdown. The Cowboys ended the game with 2,306 yards ran and 311 total plays. For their next game, the Cowboys faced off against the Lafayette Hornets in an away game on Friday, Oct. 16 at 7:30 p.m. It seems that the pride and glory from the win against the Trojans drifted over to their game against the Hornets, as the Cowboys won with a massive win of 53-6. Patrick Brown had a total of 191 yards ran with an average of 21.2. Brown scored two touchdowns. Kentwan Daniels also scored two touchdowns with a total of 54 yards ran with an average of 9. Zamaury Page scored two touchdowns with a total of 111 yards ran. The Cowboys had 502 total yards ran overall and 31 plays. The Cowboys will be back on the field Friday, Oct. 23 at 7:30 p.m. in an away game against rival school Taylor County.
[inpost_fancy thumb_width="200" thumb_height="200" post_id="4479" thumb_margin_left="0" thumb_margin_bottom="0" thumb_border_radius="2" thumb_shadow="0 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)" id="" random="0" group="0" border="" show_in_popup="0" album_cover="" album_cover_width="200" album_cover_height="200" popup_width="800" popup_max_height="600" popup_title="Gallery" type="fancy" sc_id="sc1445870332253"]
1. Photo By R and R Event Pro's. The referee preps the players for their big game against Hamilton. Pictured from back to front are: Marcus Fleming, #51; Shavaris Brown, #24 and Patrick Brown, #25.
2. Photo By R and R Event Pro's. The MCHS Varsity Cowboys break through the banner during the game against the Hamilton County Trojans on Friday, Oct. 9.
3. Photo By R and R Event Pro's. The MCHS Cowboys showed great strength, force and perseverance in their game against the Hamilton Trojans and won with a final score of 41-6.
4. Photo By R and R Event Pro's. MCHS Cowboys player Kenny McQuay streaks across the field with ball in hand and a Hamilton Trojan player at his heels. McQuay scored a touchdown.
5. Photo By R and R Event Pro's. MCHS Cowboy player, Tay Robinson, #13, holds back a Hamilton County Trojan player.