You are here

House fire injures two

Madison Fire Rescue responded to a house fire call at 231 SE Coleman Street at 7:04 p.m. on Tuesday, June 23. According to the report, two unnamed adults were at the residence and had burns caused by trying to extinguish the fire. Both were transported to South Georgia Medical Center by Madison County E.M.S. The cause of the fire was a pan of grease that ignited due to overheating. The fire damage was moderate and mostly isolated to the kitchen area, particularly the stove, vent hood and surrounding walls and cabinets. Madison Fire Rescue was assisted by Madison County E.M.S. and Duke Energy.

[inpost_fancy thumb_width="200" thumb_height="200" post_id="2704" thumb_margin_left="0" thumb_margin_bottom="0" thumb_border_radius="2" thumb_shadow="0 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)" id="" random="0" group="0" border="" show_in_popup="0" album_cover="" album_cover_width="200" album_cover_height="200" popup_width="800" popup_max_height="600" popup_title="Gallery" type="fancy" sc_id="sc1435265012550"]

Photo Submitted by Pat Lightcap Two were injured at a house fire at 231 SE Coleman Street after a pan of grease ignited on Tuesday, June 23.

Share this:

Related posts

error: right click disabled!!