House Fire Early Friday Morning In Madison

04.30.14 - House Fire-001

04.30.14 – House Fire-001

 

04.30.14 - House Fire - 002

04.30.14 – House Fire – 002

Madison’s 911 Communication’s Center received a report of a house fire at 2:45 a.m., on Friday, April 25. The house is located on 317 SE Gillislee Street in Madison. Madison Fire Rescue was first on the scene.

According to Madison Fire Rescue Chief Bruce Jordan, the cause of the fire was an unattended candle in the bathroom.
Additional units from New Home Fire/Rescue and Lee Fire/Rescue were requested and reported to the fire location.  Also assisting were the City of Madison Police Department, Madison County Emergency Medical Services and the Madison County Sheriff’s Office.
There were no injuries reported.
Share Button

Written by admin