You are here

Fire destroys house over the weekend

[inpost_fancy thumb_width="200" thumb_height="200" post_id="2002" thumb_margin_left="0" thumb_margin_bottom="0" thumb_border_radius="2" thumb_shadow="0 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)" id="" random="0" group="0" border="" show_in_popup="0" album_cover="" album_cover_width="200" album_cover_height="200" popup_width="800" popup_max_height="600" popup_title="Gallery" type="fancy" sc_id="sc1431449223099"]

Madison Fire Rescue responded to a fire at 109 SE Coleman Street in Madison on Sunday, May 10 around 4 p.m. According to Fire Chief, Bruce Jordan, the cause of the fire was an unattended pan on the stove. The damage was extensive to the house. Resident Sammy West and his daughter were home at the time of the fire but were not injured. Madison Fire Rescue was assisted by Lee Volunteer Fire Department and Madison County E.M.S.

Share this:

Related posts

error: right click disabled!!