You are here

Arson suspected in house fire

REWARD OFFERED

Madison Fire Rescue received a structure fire call for a vacant building located at the corner of Pawnee Avenue and Francis Street at approximately 4:06 p.m., on Thursday, July 9. According to Chief Bruce Jordan, the fire was set intentionally and is under investigation by the State Fire Marshal. A sign has been placed on the entrance of the house and requests that anyone with knowledge of the fire to call 1-877-662-7766.

The Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention is offering rewards up to $2,500 for information leading to the identifications of persons responsible for the fire. The fire damage was limited to a pile of discarded clothing and household items. There is smoke damage throughout the house. The fire was extinguished within 10 minutes of the Madison Fire Rescue’s arrival. Madison Fire Rescue was assisted by the Madison Police Department and Madison County EMS.

[inpost_fancy thumb_width="200" thumb_height="200" post_id="2999" thumb_margin_left="0" thumb_margin_bottom="0" thumb_border_radius="2" thumb_shadow="0 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)" id="" random="0" group="0" border="" show_in_popup="0" album_cover="" album_cover_width="200" album_cover_height="200" popup_width="800" popup_max_height="600" popup_title="Gallery" type="fancy" sc_id="sc1436906843216"]

1. Photo Submitted By Pat Lightcap. The cause of a recent house fire was ruled as arson and a sign placed on the entrance of the house requests anyone with knowledge of the fire to call 1-877-662-7766. A reward up to $2,500 is being offered for information leading to the identifications of persons responsible for the fire.
2. Greene Publishing, Inc. Photo By Jessie R. Box, July 9, 2015. A reward is being offered for information that leads to the identification of persons responsible for the fire at a vacant house on the corner of Pawnee Avenue and Francis Street that occurred on Thursday, July 9.
3. Photo Submitted By Pat Lightcap. The internal damage of the house fire was limited to a pile of discarded clothing and household items. However, the house did suffer smoke damage as well.

Share this:

Related posts

error: right click disabled!!