YOUR DAILY VOTE COULD HELP NFCC RECEIVE A $50,000 PEPSI REFRESH GRANT
MADISON, FL – Help North Florida Community College spread the word and gain votes for its Pepsi Refresh grant idea. Below is more information on how to vote and help NFCC be one of the top 10 ideas to receive a $50,000 grant from the Pepsi Refresh project. If received, the Pepsi Refresh grant will help upgrade NFCC’s Van H. Priest Auditorium. Individuals can vote each day through Jan. 31. Each vote moves NFCC closer to becoming one of the top ten winning grants, so please help NFCC share this information with the community.
Please vote for North Florida Community College’s Pepsi Refresh grant idea each day through Jan. 31. NFCC has submitted a grant application to Pepsi Refresh for upgrades to the Van H Priest Auditorium. The goals for this grant are to:
- Renovate the theatre to provide state-of-the-art in-theatre tech booth
- Enhance the facility to attract high tech shows
- Improve quality of community productions
- Visit the Pepsi Refresh Website at: www.refresheverything.com/northfloridacommunitycollegevanhpriestrenovation.
- Click on Vote for This Idea on the right hand side of the site.
- Register, by typing in your email address and basic information.
- Once you are registered you will be able to login to the site each day and vote.
You can vote 3 different ways each day, online at the Pepsi Refresh Site, from NFCC’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/NFCC/96549977267) and from your mobile phone. To Vote from your mobile phone: Text* 105276 to Pepsi (73774) (*Standard text messaging rates apply.)
Please register now and vote each day. The voting ends Jan. 31.
NFCC YOUTUBE VIDEO