County Commission Agenda for February 20, 2013Feb 15th, 2013 | By Submitted | Category: Front Page
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MADISON COUNTY, FL,
TO BE HELD AT THE COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
COURTHOUSE ANNEX, WEDNESDAY,
February 20, 2013, 4:00 p.m.
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD February 6, 2013.
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
1. Constitutional Officers
2. County Attorney
3. County Coordinator
1. Resolution 2013-02-20; Pertaining to Electronic Filing Requirements for the Campaign Finance Reports of Local Candidates and Political Committees.
2. Resolution 2013-02-20A; Requesting that the Florida Department of Transportation Convey Certain Real Property to the County (Property along SR 145 that Serves as the Four Freedoms Trail).
3. Approval to Include America Saves Flyer in February Payroll Statements to County Employees.
4. Approval of Tourist Development Council Grant for 2013 Soul Food Festival – $1,500.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Paving of SW Martin Luther King Street in Greenville – Mr. Lonnie Thigpen and Commissioner Moore.
2. Discussion Regarding Bids for Recyclable Metal Collection and Disposition – Mr. Jerome Wyche.
1. Discussion Regarding Request from Transportation Disadvantaged for $24,000 – Commissioner Moore.
2. Discussion Regarding Earmarking Proceeds From Sale of County Owned Real Property for Special Projects – Commissioner Davis.
1. Discussion Regarding Approval of Fireworks Event – County Coordinator and Building Official.
2. Request to Consider Approving the Placement of Two Repeaters on the Madison County School Tower – Mr. Tom Cisco and Mr. Jim Anderson.
3. Discussion Regarding Policy on Use of Emergency Lights – County Coordinator and Mr. Tom Cisco.
4. Authorization to have all Employment Applications Processed through Workforce – County Coordinator.
5. Discussion Regarding Replacement of Planning & Zoning Board Members – County Coordinator.
6. Discussion Regarding Placing Hiring Replacements on Consent Agenda – Commissioner Davis.