The Seven DecisionsApr 7th, 2011 | By Jacob | Category: Editorials
I carry the words on a key chain and they are on the mouse pad on my desk. The words are from the book The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews. He calls them the Seven Decisions. They are as follows;
1. The Buck Stops Here; Adversity is preparation for greatness.
2. I Will Seek Wisdom; I will choose my friends with care.
3. I Am a Person of Action; I can make a decision and I can make it now.
4. I Have a Decided Heart; My destiny is assured.
5. Today I Will Choose to Be Happy; I am the possessor of a grateful heart.
6. I Will Greet This Day With a Forgiving Spirit; I will forgive myself.
7. I Will Persist Without Exception; I will find a way where there is no way.
I think I’ve just about mastered a couple of the Seven Decisions; others are somewhat harder.
As I study these decisions and put them into action along with God’s Word, I know that I can become a better person. The list all boils down to what is found in the Bible.
One must never give up working each day to become the person God wants them to be.