Sheriff’s Office Seeks Donations For Upcoming Golf TournamentApr 5th, 2011 | By Jacob | Category: Sports
By Jacob Bembry
Greene Publishing, Inc.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office will host their sixth annual golf tournament on April 15. Funds raised from the tournament will benefit the Florida Sheriff’s Youth Ranches.
“This is our only fundraiser for the year and we are seeking your support for the event,” Sheriff Ben Stewart said. “As you know, the Youth Ranches offer homes, food, education and direction for many young people who are either abandoned or neglected, helping them become productive citizens.”
Right now, the Sheriff’s Office is seeking sponsors and donations from the public. The public can assist in a number of ways, including:
1. Corporate Sponsorship – $1000.00 (includes Banner, Team and Tee Sign)
2. Gold Sponsor – $750.00 (exclusive tee sign, four person team)
3. Silver Sponsor – $350.00 (tee sign with other silver sponsors, two golfers)
4. Sponsoring a team – $200.00
5. Sponsoring a hole – $75.00
6. Donating “golf” or other items for the player’s bags
7. Cash donations are always welcome and are tax deductible..
Individuals and companies will receive recognition for their donations. Upon request, they will also be presented with an itemized statement for their tax records.
This year, the Sheriff’s Office is holding the tournament during Down Home Days on April 15 and 16, so that people can enjoy the festivities both Friday and Saturday.
If anyone has questions, they can contact David Ballenger at (850) 869-0054 (cell) or at (850) 973-4001.
Sheriff Ben Stewart thanks everyone for their support.